The Code of Conduct requires all employees to behave at all times in a way which upholds the Values of T & M Management Services.
The Code of Conduct requires that an employee must:
- Behave honestly and with integrity in the course of their employment;
- Act with care and diligence in the course of their employment;
- When acting in the course of their employment, treat everyone with respect and courtesy, and without harassment;
- When acting in the course of their employment, comply with all applicable Australian laws;
- Comply with any lawful and reasonable direction given by someone in the employee’s Regulatory Agency who has authority to give the direction;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality about dealings that the employee has;
- Disclose, and take reasonable steps to avoid, any conflict of interest (real or apparent) in connection with their employment;
- Not provide false or misleading information in response to a request for information that is made for official purposes in connection with the employee’s employment;
- Not make improper use of:
- Inside information, or
- The employee’s duties, status, power or authority, in order to gain, or seek to gain, a benefit or advantage for the employee or for any other person; and
- At all times behave in a way that upholds the Values and the integrity and good reputation of T & M Management Services Pty Ltd.
Terry & Meghan Hailey
Date: 19 August 2011 Review Date: 17 November 2014